How to find old phone directories
Homer Dixon. Strange Things Among Us by H. Shinto the Way of the Gods by W.
Old and Rare Books. From ILAB: the one stop FREE App for all lovers of rare books | ILAB
Index by H. Wilson Vol.
The Lupercalia by Alberta Mildred Franklin. How to Make Rugs by Candace Wheeler. The Modern Chess Instructor by W. Steinitz Vol.
Old City Directories – Before the Internet
Chess by Robert Frederick Green. Philosophical Studies by David G. Baring-Gould Vol. Vitalic Breathing by Thomas Robert Gaines. What Is Property? Valesius, I. Rhodomannus, and F.
- 2. Drummer’s Practice Pad?
- Professor’s ‘Fuel Units,’ Made From Old Phone Books, Warm Hearths of the Needy.
- City Directories of the United States of America.
- Old Telephone Book Directories.
- finding someone by their cell phone number!
- california dept of corrections inmate search!
- Atlantic City Directories.
Ursinus by Siculus Diodorus Vol. Parkyn Vol. The Book of Indians by Holling C.
- identify mercedes parts by part number.
- Search phonebooks.
- campbell county wyoming property tax records!
- national do not call list for cell phones canada.
- point blank texas property records.
- Professor's 'Fuel Units,' Made From Old Phone Books, Warm Hearths of the Needy - Los Angeles Times?
Robinson Vol. The Sabbath and the Lord's Day by H. Codex Vaticanus No.
- Bars and Cocktail Lounges.
- public records for val verde county;
De Pietra. Introduction to Economics by John Roscoe Turner. A Commentary on the Revelation of St. Although city and telephone directories are the most obvious and well-known series within this collection, researchers should also be aware of scattered provincial directories which attempted to list everyone living in the province , as well as the occasional business directory created for specific communities around the province.
In addition to the microfilm version of the McAlpine's Halifax City Directories , a hard-copy set of the more recent issues,, is shelved in the Microfilm Reading Room for ready access.
I already have an account
City, provincial, town and business directories can also be found at the Nova Scotia Legislative Library Province House on Hollis Street, downtown Halifax ; within the Halifax Regional Library system; and in various other public and university libraries around the province. Your local library can carry out an inter-institutional search for you, regarding the location and availability of these holdings. The most complete run of telephone directories for Nova Scotia ; predominantly can be found at the Dalhousie University Archives in the Killam Library, University Avenue.